Integrated support from Local Government, Industry, Academia, and others.
For your business expansion
- Advisory board that consists of investment fund, entrepreneur, consultant, individuals with specialties will give various supports such as introduce potential partners, potential customers, and more.
- Academia in Wakayama such as Wakayama University, Wakayama Medical University, Kindai University, National Institute of Technology Wakayama College, provides opportunities such as joint research, joint development, joint applications for subsidies, etc.
- JETRO Wakayama will support oversea expansion.
- Noritsu Precision will give advice on mass production.
- Place for office work (incubation office) and place for manufacturing (working lab) are provided.
- Experiment facilities at Noritsu Precision, Wakayama University, and Industrial Technology Center of Wakayama Prefecture are available.
- Gain support from Wakayama local government for pilot experiments.
- Wakayama-originated Kiyo Bank will provide financing (need loan screening).
- Various types of subsidies and grants such as rent, transportation, recruitment are provided from Wakayama local government.
- Have opportunities to receive financial support from investment fund and Noritsu Precision.
Recommended for those who are;
- Growing tech startup who need a place for prototyping and mass production for further expansion.
- Already have a head office in a big city but need an affordable additional place in a suburb for manufacturing purposes.
- Intends to enter the Japanese market and need a place for office and production space.
- Intends to start a business in Japan and need an office at a reasonable price.